Volunteer to help!
#SMDayMia 2014 will be at the Adrienne Arsht Center. We are looking for volunteers who will be available between 9am and 5pm on the 29th June 2014.
Don’t worry if you can’t be available the whole time. Every bit of help is needed and appreciated, even 2 to 3 hours during the day.
We need all kinds of volunteers to help with ushering, assisting speakers, giving directions, the sponsorship coffee hour, checking people into the event and more.
We also need some heavy lifters for setting up and breaking down too!
There’s something to do for everyone interested!
This is a great opportunity for anyone with a passion for social media and for college students who need hours.
This event is set to attract 1200 people so the exposure would be enormous for someone looking to start their careers in the next couple of years.
A few benefits on offer
- Meet members of the organizing team like Deb, Brenda, Natascha, Karl and Grant
- Free coffee
- See how social media events are put together
- Get in the photos that will be posted to this website after the event
- Be tagged in official photos posted to our social media channels – give us your Facebook name
- Meet social media influencers
- This will look great on your resume
- Be added to the Volunteer’s Roll Call page on the this very website after the event
This is a great opportunity to see, meet and be social media in action on the 29th June at the Arsht Center.
What are you waiting for? Fill in the form!
Need help with the form? Call us on Skype
» Get Skype, call free!